Longer and thinner than a Gyuto (Japanese chef's knife), these Sujihiki knives make the perfect carving knife. The long, narrow blade allows for fewer strokes which limits drag to make cutting easier.
Carving knifes rarely look this awesome. This one looks huge and is a work of art. The same magnolia and red pakka wood handles as the rest of the Yuki range, a beautiful and handy addition to your kitchen.
Can you imagine how cool you will look with this at the dinner table?
- Blade Length: 131mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 260mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 3mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 34mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 75 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Core: White #2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Magnolia
- Restock Time: Highly variable, sometimes 6-9 months Approximate timescale for restocking this knife if stock levels are low
Product SKU: 2212
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Yoshimi Kato San is the son-in-law of Hiroshi Kato San (who recently took a step backwards after over 50 years as a blacksmith).