With its beautiful high polish hammer finish and great sharpness straight out of the box the gyuto is a perfect all round chef knife for everyone from home cook to professional chef.
Product quick view
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 185mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 330mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2.15mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 42.8mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 114 grams
- Sharpness score: 113 (See how we measure this)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: AUS-10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Magnolia
Product SKU: 1057
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.