An excellent all rounder and mid-sized petty. It handles intricate jobs well and can also be used for general cutting.
With a balance point just behind the metal bolster and a thin overall blade profile it's easy to use and looks great too.
- Blade Length: 136mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 242mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 1.5mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 28mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 77 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: AUS-10
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: AUS-10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60 HRC
- Handle style: Western
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.