A great sized gyuto with the kengata tip, this enables you to get all the benefits of a gyuto but with extra precise tip work.
- Blade Length: 202mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 360mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 2mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 50mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 167 grams
- Core Steel: Super Blue Steel
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 65 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal Japanese Zelkova wood and mahogany handle
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 1152
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.