A light, solid and well balanced mid size gyuto perfect for a wide range of jobs. It's nimble enough for more intricate jobs but the overall length makes it nice and versatile for bigger ingredients and prep.
- Blade Length: 208mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 357mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2.1mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 45.7mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 134 grams
- Sharpness score: 125 (See how we measure this)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: HAP40
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 64-65 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal walnut
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Hatsukokoro Seki City
This range is entirely machine made in Seki City, Japan and finished with hand fitted handles.