A true work of art in every respect. Performance paired with looks and a wicked edge.
Finished with a beautiful laurel octagonal handle made by Studio Khii, the gap where the tang goes into the handle is an aesthetic take on traditional method of handling the knives. This knife also has a beautiful matching saya available.
- Blade Length: 215mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 367mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 3.65mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 46.4mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 145 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: SLD
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 65 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal laurel wood from Studio Khii
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Konosuke Knives and Cutlery Company are based in Sakai City and their fit and finish on all their knives is second to none.