A true work of art in every respect. Performance paired with looks and a wicked edge.
Finished with a beautiful laurel octagonal handle made by Studio Khii, the gap where the tang goes into the handle is an aesthetic take on traditional method of handling the knives. This knife also has a beautiful matching saya available.
- Blade Length: 215mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 367mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 3.65mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 46.4mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 145 grams
- Core Steel: SLD
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 65 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal laurel wood from Studio Khii
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 8951
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Protection & care for this knife
Konosuke Knives and Cutlery Company are based in Sakai City and their fit and finish on all their knives is second to none.