A super all rounder that performs well in a variety of tasks as the high polish finish helps the knife glide through food like a charm.
- Blade Length: 157mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 287mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 4mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 49mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 146 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Soft Iron
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: White #1
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Oval cherry wood with a black plastic bolster
- Restock Time: 9-12 months Approximate timescale for restocking this knife if stock levels are low
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Based in Kumamoto, Nishida San became a disciple to another blacksmith when he was 19. After 9 years training, in 2006, he went his own way and opened his own workshop. He works with White #1 steel in the traditional hand-made way.