- This is a random monthly draw and entries are only drawn from our verified newsletter subscribers
- The random draw is typically done at the beginning of each month although the date may vary a little depending on how busy we are but there will be one draw per calendar month
- As long as you are subscribed to the newsletter, you are automatically entered each month, you do not need to do anything
- If you've already signed up to the newsletter in the past, you don't need to do anything!
- The winner will be notified by email to the address they signed up with and have 3 days to get in touch - after which we will send the giftcard code
- If they do not reply in that time, a new random draw will take place until we have a winner
- You are welcome to spend the giftcard on any product on the site and there is no time limit for redeeming it and you can partially spend it (the balance is then available later), use it all at once or use it to reduce the cost of a larger order
- We will ship it under the same terms as a normal order processed on the website - all international shipments will be subject to shipping costs and duty would be the responsibility of the winner
- No cash or product alternative is offered
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom although this also removes your eligability for the prize draw - you are welcome to resubscribe any time!
- Duplicate accounts and spam email addresses will be removed as we actively maintain and manage the quality newsletter list
How the winner is selected
This is a random prize draw and as such, on the day of the draw we export our email newsletter subscriber list to a spreadsheet where each subscriber is listed on a row and we use Google's Random Number Picker to select a number between 1 and whatever the highest line entry on the spreadsheet is at the time of export.
Good luck, as always please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can help with your knife buying needs and if you have any suggestions on what we might be able to do better!